Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Some suggestions wanted. I want to make up a bunch of bracelets so that I have some "stock." But it's difficult to put the alert tags on before I have the info that goes on them. So I've been putting "See Wallet Card." I am considering having the following "in stock" :
Coumadin
Pacemaker
Heart Patient
ICD/Pacemaker

and a few miscellaneous ones:
Diabetes
Penecillin Allergy

Does that sound like enough to meet most needs? The "heart patient" one is less generic than See Wallet Card, but still general enough that a lot of people could use it even though it's not more personalized.

Colors I'm preparing:
Brown/gold
Red/gold
Green/gold
Green/silver
Purple/silver
Black/silver

I made one blue one, but the blue beads were really bad; I will have to find a better source of varied blue beads before I do that again. Blue, like green, should probably be on both silver and gold.

I sold the blue one already, and a red one. I have got to get pictures up so people can really get interested!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?