Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I have been hearing from SEVERAL people just in the past week, who got diagnosed with LBBB, told not to worry, and a couple of years later got diagnosed with heart failure. This seems to be a distinct pattern emerging. You all know I'm not a doctor, so I can't make a diagnosis, but I can sure give you this advice: if your doctor tells you to ignore it, do at least 2 things: (1) get a second opinion, and (2) absolutely INSIST on an annual EKG, echocardiogram, and chest x-ray. If you need backup, print out some of the articles I've reprinted in this blog, and wave them in your doctor's face. You have every right to have your concerns taken seriously!

I have lots of other news, but typing is a bit difficult at the moment. Another post soon!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?